Last updated: October 25, 2022
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to OneCubit Co., Ltd.
- Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to OneCubit Co., Ltd., accessible from https://onecubit.net/
- You and Customer mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Types of Data Collected
We obtain the following information from you:
- Name (including nicknames and pen names)
- Email address
- IDs used by customers in external services, and other information that customers have allowed to be disclosed to partner companies through the privacy settings of external services
- Identification information generated using cookies
- Information related to the OS and devices used by the customer, such as the ID generated by the OS, the type of device, and the device identifier
Use of Your Personal Data
We use the information obtained from our customers for the following purposes.
- Registration for our services, verify the identity of customers, and authenticate
- Manage your usage history of our services
- For payment of usage fees
- Respond to inquiries from customers
- Respond to acts that violate our terms or laws
- Notify you of any change, discontinuation, termination, or contract cancellation of our services
- Notify you of changes, etc. to our Terms
- In addition to the above, to provide, maintain, protect and improve our services
If you contact us at the contact information listed at the end of this document, we will respond individually in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations regarding the measures we have taken for the safety management of the information we have obtained from you.
Third Party Provision
Of the information obtained from customers, the Company will not, without prior consent of the customer, handle personal data, which will be transferred to third parties. However, the following cases are excluded.
- When outsourcing the handling of personal data
- If our company or our services are acquired
- In the case of joint use with business partners (If there is a specific joint use, the details will be announced separately.)
- Other cases where provision to a third party is legally permitted by law